Buy now & Make offer
What is Buy It Now/Make An Offer?
- It is a great new feature auction houses can enroll in to sell unsold/passed lots after the auction has concluded
How do I participate in Buy-It-Now?
- If a lot you are interested in looks like this, it is eligible for Buy It Now/Make An Offer.
How long after the sale can I Make an Offer or Buy It Now?
- The Buy it Now/Make an Offer feature will be available up to 14 days after the auction has concluded.
- Selecting “BUY NOW” will mean you are purchasing the lot the price the auctioneers find acceptable.
- Selecting “MAKE AN OFFER” will allow you to ask the auctioneer to offer the lot at a different price.
- The auctioneer has the ability to decline any offer that is made on an item.